Sunday, May 15, 2016

Taipei, Taiwan

Culture shock!!!!  I was made in Vietnam so I am in shock to see that other places in the world are so clean! I had no idea!  Taipei is modern, clean, and best of all, pedestrians have the right of way. Wow,  I am speechless.  Give me a couple of days before I can  post again.

Note from Barbara:  If you remember from the first post, The Water Bottle Chronicles was founded on the premise that I had not personally purchased a water bottle since Nov 2015.  Now, due to airline regulations, I was forced to leave my last water bottle behind in Khoa's car.  Since coming to Taiwan I have not had the same luck, therefore, I am calling an end to The Water Bottle Chronicles.  If you wish to continue following my adventures, you may tune in to my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment